yay! my 01 Sport trac with 37s

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael b

Reaction score
Just got back today from having my new tires installed. They are Toyo Open Country MTs in a 37x14.5x15 size. No rubbing or any troubles at all! I never drove the truck in stock form but compared to the 35s the power loss isnt noticable. I am really happy with the new look. Thanks for everyones help with the spindle lift info. [Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

I'm not really a fan of lifted STs, but that is freakin awsome! I think that takin the roof racks off is a nice subtle touch that smooths out the top.

Yeah, it's freakin awesome. Those flares with the faux bolts actually look cool with those huge tires. Congrats on a mean looking Trac, Vanilla! I like it!

Nelson that IS my truck no doubt!! Those are the same wheels and flares that was on it when I bought it. Hood was already painted black though. very cool. Anyone know anything good or bad about this ST? It seems to be in fairly good shape except it already had 78,000 miles on it when I got it. Bought it from long mcarthur ford in Salina Ks last November. Dealer said the guy traded it in on a new F150 i think.

whoa just checked the link on shabadoobie Thanks nelson now i have a picture of my truck when it was new and thats something i never expected to find. that is so neat!

whats up with the skinned animal picture?:unsure:

Hmmm.....Vanilla, are you really Shab reincarnated???

Check out this post on the explorer site from last week....shab appears to be looking for 37's and he still has his ST...

Strange coincidence....

Interesting.....hmmmm

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142636

Ha Ha! You bought the Doobster's ST. That is really cool, because I always liked his truck. He did a lot of mods, so I bet the truck is really nice. If you ever get to OKC, I'd love to see it.

Shabbadoobie deleted his list of mods, but his info is still on Cardomain. Check the link I am including in this post.

Read the link....then the first post in this link.

HI SHAB!

Good to see you again, and the trac is looking GREAT!

Do any gearing changes?

http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=MSG&VIEW=752784&REPLYCOUNT=2&sitename=mysporttrac

If you really are Shab, I hope you don't get banned again. As Vanilla Gorilla, you have been pretty cool. Seems that should count for something. :(

Thanks for posting that second ST, Nelson. Never seen it before but I think it looks friggin great. Those EGR(?) fender flares are a very tempting mod.

Latest posts