applying for my concealed license permit...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no arguing this with people that don't feel the same way. It's like any other political stance. People read into it what they want.

Just because someone has a CCW doesn't mean they always carry.

Just because someone has a CCW does not mean that they will draw with the slightest bit of threat.

Just because someone has a CCW does not mean they will not exhaust other options before drawing.

Just because someone has a CCW does not mean that they will not try to flee before shooting.

I have a CCW because it's my right as a law abiding American.

I have a CCW because I like shooting.

I have a CCW because I can.

I have a CCW for whatever reason I want, it doesn't matter and shouldn't matter to you why I have it.

The only time it matters is if I upholster it, until someone on the forum tells a story (real account) of them upholstering and/or using it's all speculation and arm chair quarterbacking and it doesn't matter.

KL,

You walk up to me, start punching me, I will kill you. This is called self defense. That person was armed. He was using a fist.

A fist is a weapon, the same as a stick, knife, rock, or gun.

I take it that you have never attended a CCW class. If you have, you must have fallen asleep or had a bad instructor.

My instructor retired from the USMC along with input from a county Sherriff and local police officer.

Tom

Woppy. Getting back to the original question. Yes I have a CCP. Yes I was fingerprinted. If you want a CCP, there shouldn't be any issue over being f printed. You are a law abiding citizen, don't sweat it.

Caymen,

You walk up to me, start punching me, I will kill you. This is called self defense. That person was armed. He was using a fist.

A fist is a weapon, the same as a stick, knife, rock, or gun

If you ever do that, you will be posting from the Ohio state prison library. You have posted many times about killing someone in self defense. Ever hear the term " low profile " ?

Just my 2cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I am threatened with my life, I will do what I need to do. You can say what you want. I refuse to be carried by 6 over some scumbag POS!

You live in CT. Different laws in Ohio than CT. Break into my house and I can kill you and the burdon of proof falls on you family.

Tom

JD, pls stop trying to bait me.

A fist is not a weapon, defined by law unless the person is an expert in martial arts.Or a prof boxer, makes no diff what state you live in.

Not true. No baiting. You are mixing posts and thoughts and applying your own spin.

If a true fear for life is present deadly force is allowed. Hell even if it's dark and they say I'm going to kill you (and you can prove it) I bet you could still get off with justifiable homicide.

Google, is a fist considered a deadly weapon, decide for yourself.

Your statement (if it is dark and someone says, I am going to kill you)What if you cannot prove it?is it than manslaughter?

It is doubtful that California has a castle doctrine. If they do, it states that you do not have the right to cause harm to anyone in your house, no matter what they do to you.

Ohio finally passed it.

Tom

Tom, you missed the point. You said if someone walks up to you, not breaking into your house. Remember, LOW PROFILE. I will protect myself and my family too, but you shouldn't be so blatant about killing someone, that's all.

This is being blown out of control by those without knowledge of the subject. If I am in fear of my life, I will do what I have to do. I will not just shoot someone for the sake of doing so. I hope I NEVER have to take a life. If it is me or them, I know it won't be me.

Tom

Latest posts