Dad Bought a Ridgeline RTL!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin Allan

Reaction score
I got an E-mail last night that Dad traded his Tundra for a fully-loaded Ridgeline RTL. This was out of the blue--I had no idea he was going to spend some more of my inheritance! Mom says the dog doesn't know about the leather seats, but the truck is nice.

Maybe this weekend we'll chain the rear bumpers of our trucks together and see which truck can outpull the other! :lol:

I do like the tailgate options on it...

Todd Z

Sure, we all laugh.... But the truth is the Ridgeline has more Horse Power and a 10:1 engine. The Trac is lower as well as the red line too......

I think Nelson may be on to something..good point Nelson..:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gavin: I'm sure your Dad will have years of trouble-free service from that Honda. I'd think a Tundra would be just as reliable as well, though.

I think the Tundra and Ridgeline are both junk.

Tom

p.s. Sorry I had to say that. I can not risk loosing my reputation.

So, here I am sitting around the house thinking to myself,,,, "What to do with these rusty tools"........

(Sorry, couldn't' resist)... LOL

Coastie, Maybe if you bought a Ridgeline, put the tools in the bed trunk, claimed that it leaked, you could return the truck for a full refund AND get reimbursed for the tools too by Honda!

;)

TJR

I think the Tundra and Ridgeline are both junk.

Because they're assembled with rusty tools by unskilled, untrained, incompetent non-union scabs, right?;)

Sorry, I could't resist!:p

I hate my Tundra. I wish I had my stalling, rattle-infested, door-lock broken, moisture in headlight, squeaky Sport Trac back ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist either.:D

yea that Ridgeline MAY be nice butttt but but but

i support america

i LOVE america

i buy american

i want to see the look on your face when you tell the 20,000 workers(god help them) that are being layed off in ford that you wanted to buy a rice burner truck

you think you got the guts?

Latest posts