Effect of replacing rotors without replacing pads

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rich,

Only a couple got upset. You being one of them. As if I really care. I know the truth and I don't care about you.

You not think I am making this up. Again, I don't care. Believe me or not, I don't care.

Liar or prankster. At least I know the difference between a blow off valve and a waste gate. My turbo book, written by on of the top turbo builders confirms it. Maybe you should call him and straighten him out.

Tom

More deflection.

Who got upset? I didn't get upset. Richard didn't get upset. Many people chimed in with disbelief, but I don't think anyone got upset....just disbelief...

But I guess from this point on most will probably have to figure out what to believe in Caymen posts.

TJR

It appears that the only one who got upset was Caymen. :smile0003:

He told us a string of lies to cover up his previous lies.... The true mark of a pathalogical liar...try to tell so many lies that you convince yourself you are telling the truth, and the people you are lying to are so confused they have no idea what the truth is.

Just as TJR said, Caymen is now trying to deflect attention away from his pack of lies by refering to himself as a prankster, and then quickly changing subjects to go on the offensive:smile0007:

If he really didn't care what we thought, he would simply stop trying to dig his way out of the hole he dug with his lies. Does he really think we will fall for that old crap again. :smile0008:

...Rich

He told us a string of lies to cover up his previous lies....

Or the scenerio is that I kept feeding you crap until I got tired of it.

Deleted the rest of this post.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Or the scenerio is that I kept feeding you crap until I got tired of it.

Either way, I don't care
:smile0007::smile0007::smile0007::smile0007::smile0007::smile0007::smile0007::smile0007::smile0007::smile0007::smile0007::smile0007::smile0007::smile0007::smile0007:

More Caymen crap to try to divert our attention.

...Rich

Latest posts