Found 2 shops that work on 4.6L

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Caffyn

Reaction score
Was able to locate 2 shops that work on Fords. First, is Big Daddy Performance in Lakewood, New Jersey. They are into some serious mustang stuff, like the first street legal mustang on drag radials to do the 1/4 mile in under 8 seconds.

Next is SLP performance in Toms River, New Jersey. They do a lot of GM vehicles, but have started doing Fords and Dodge's.

Am planning to contact them to see what they can do for my 4.6, so will let you know what I've found out. Later, BC :banana::banana:

Bob C - please keep us updated. I've done some recent emailing with Brenspeed in Indiana who have installed a Saleen supercharger on a 4.6L Mountaineer. They did not hesitate when I inquired about supercharging my ST, and they back up their labor work.

New Jersey is a heck of a lot closer drive for me if they have options to offer. :banana:

yeah, I'll let you know. Brenspeed is 1) far away 2) expensive, $8000+ for a blower install and 3) they just took that blower off the mountaineer and were selling it online(wonder why)

Big Daddy's about 30 minutes away, SLP is 20 minutes, this is big for me. Will keep you posted. BC

Gary,

I recommended Mustang Magic in his First post....

Todd Z

Latest posts