Gas price drop by you ????

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Reg .... $285

mid .... $297

Pre .... $301

WHOO WHOO !!!!!!! :eek:

Todd Z

wow... $2.22 here for 87 octane... we pay much lower local taxes on gasoline in Okla than NY.

In East Texas, gas is about $2.44 where I work. 45 miles south at home, it is $2.60 or more. We have quite a few gas stations in our town but about they are all owned by about two different people, so no competition. I haven't purchased gas in my town in about 2.5 years.

$2.93 for 86/87 is the cheapest I have seen today.. in the good Peoples Republic of Southern Kalifornia. We pump oil out of the ground here, we refine oil to gasoline here, but we still have pay more because we have the most expensive blend and the highest taxes.

Now since you brought it up (or didn't) my Electric Bill is ou of control as well, my wife passed out when she got the one for $241, the guy across the street revived her with his for $1100.

I am still waiting for a permit to put solar on my house,

i filled up today.......6 bux!!!

the UGAS by my house in davie messed up the decimals and instead of 2.99 it read on the pump .29 so it was 29 cents a gallon. i loved it. but im sure they fixed it already lol but i saved myself almost 60 bux man lol

Reg was $2.61 the other day. I told my kids, and I quote: "When it drops below $2.50 I will do a 'happy dance' right there at the pump as I fill up!"

They are waiting.

TJR

TJR now thats a shame that you would do that dance for only $2.50

and this is what the oil companies are banking on.

"$3 stinks so if we keep it there a while people will be happy to pay $2.50"

and "we can still make billions and they wont complain"

personally i hope they shot themselves in the foot by keeping it so high

for so long.

so many people that i know got rid of their big trucks and now drive tiny

little 30 MPG gas savers that the oil companies should feel the effect in about a year.

personally i will do the happy dance once it gets back to $1.50(not holding breath)

which is where it should really be.

Latest posts