Girls.. SHOW YOUR TRACS!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle Widell

Reaction score
Boys.. keep yer tracs outta here! Let's show off our tracs ladies![Broken External Image]:

Not me WITH the trac.. but taken the same day by holding the cam out in front of me... heh That's my boyfriend Mike, my daughter Alyna and myself.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
umm cant we see pictures of the girls.. with their tracs??? :p

Todd Z

I read this WAY to fast. At first I thought it sack "Girls.. SHOW YOUR RACSs"...

Ha ha ha... Oh well. Wishful thinking I guess..

I need a new pic but this is the most recent one. Maybe new ones this weekend :)

[Broken External Image]:

Us Women ROCK in our Tracs!! BOYZ beware! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
FAMILY SITE?? I DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME MY SON LOGGED ON HERE!! MAYBE IF I SHOWED HIM THE PRETTY FEMALE TRAC OWNERS HE'S BE MORE LIKELY TO WANT TO GO TO A MEET WITH ME!!:wacko:

Just for the record, lady Trac owners are very attractive. The guys...well you know how that goes. Significant others of male Trac owners are also very attractive.

Tom

Christ, ease up on the ladies, this ain't an AOL chat room. If they wanted to post pics of themselves, they would, not everyone wants to throw their pic on the web.

Latest posts