Got flipped the bird by a Ridgeline driver.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still $27,630 XLT premium

and if someone can't get a price of $100 over invoice without any other argument, they should be driving a honda.

fy10lyny,

Actually if they guy broke down in the Ridgeline, I would stop, throw a tow rope to him and tow him to the Honda dealer to get it fixed. I would also hand him a buisness card of the Ford dealer I deal with so he can upgrade from the Ridgeline.

Tom

Lol. I like this thread. Better than anything on cable between 10am and 2pm, and much more drama.

Actually, Q, I was talking about with rebates...which have been running almost full-time in one form or another by all the big three since, oh, Oct 2001.

Edmunds TMV...that's the ticket. Paid 23K for my 2004 premium July, 2004.

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:
OOH! Now I see! I thought the Ridgeline was an Avalanche wannabe.

Now it seems, it may want to be a Trac wannabe!

Even Better!!!

You GO Caymen! Although, next time, don't start the altercation,

just finish it!!!:D

Now if you Men just whip it out, measure it, see who wins and get it over with, this may not make it to post 125.

[Broken External Image]:

Based on the quote from the movie Jaws. "I think we are going to have to get a bigger ruler". (well, maybe not)

LOL

Tom

I love the 6 inch ruler! BTW 124 posts in this bad boy. It sure turned into a pissing match. Anyone own a Trac and a Ridge line, please chime in and get everyone fired up again. (I'm not trolling, I just like a even number of posts, call me crazy if you want, I have toothpicks to count!) :D

Latest posts