Honda Ridgeline, MT TRUCK of the year

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I don’t understand the open hostility against any vehicle, be it a ST, RL, F-150, Silverado, Dakota, or whatever. I mean, you guys really need to lighten up. It’s not like I have been insulting your mother. I am just trying to have a discussion about the finer points of the vehicles we have chosen to purchase. That’s all.

Now wait just a minute here. Everyone can agree that the Crapalache and the Colorado are huge turds. Don't try to tell me that even a RL_Owner can see one and not hate it!

Can anyone find 0 to 60 times for the new F-150 and the RL.

Honestly, I think RL is full of crap that his RL beat an F-150.

Tom

I see the troll is still trolling. I don't have the time or the desire to read his inane ramblings but I will say that I just received my latest issue of Car and Driver and the F-150 won as "best truck." And yes the hideous RL was nominated and *gasp* lost!!

Hey troll, you better start calling and e-mailing the Car and Driver editors every single day for the next 6 months to tell them why the RL is the better vehicle! LMAO!!

I'll be #274 :p

before the credits, the bottom line is its ugly and a poor unfinished look for a vehicle claiming to be a truck. True, it does have a couple of good features but that's where it ends.

credits please.....

before the credits, the bottom line is its ugly and a poor unfinished look for a vehicle claiming to be a truck. True, it does have a couple of good features but that's where it ends.

Wait until the '07 SportTrac comes out, with no V8, no LSD, IRS, and driveshafts coming through little frame holes.

Bottom Line: We are screwed for a while until someone starts making a nice truck again.

but does that make them (Language, etc.) any less offensive? Nope.

boo whooo... Go to an RL lovers site, where they will hug and kiss you.

The only place they can talk tough and get away with it is on the net. Because in real life, they'd probably get the snot beat outta them if they talked that way to another human being

As if...

[Broken External Image]:

To all those that want this thread to die can do one thing. Exercise your right and not read it, participate in it, click on it, or anything else.

If you don't like it, don't read it. Clicking a link is something you do manually. If you can not restrain yourself, then just deal with it.

Only ne person here has the right to close a thread, it is the websites owner. If he chooses to leave it open, more power to him. If he chooses to close it, so be it. Those that want it over can ignore the thread and let it doe on its own.

Posting pictures of beating a dead horse is ignorant. If you don't like it, leave for crying out loud.

Tom

Latest posts