How many of you are struggling with a 2007 trade-in debate?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely keeping my '03 for at least the next few years. With only 46k on it, it is nowhere near broken in yet (and has been relatively trouble free).

Chris

Personally Rich, I feel that you have contributed so much to the world of Sport Trac's through the creation of this website that Ford should deliver you a brand new 07' ST of your choice for free as a sign of their appreciation.

PRM,

Sent you an e-mail on the wheels. Hope that helps.

(Also, if you want my last PIN # on xplan, let me know, you've got it. Good for 1 yr at *any* FoMoCo dealership, not just the Ford nameplate.)

- R

I second that Tom R. Ford should be giving Rich all kinds of stuff for this website. Lord knows Ford doesn't do anything to publicize the Sport Trac.

Personally Rich, I feel that you have contributed so much to the world of Sport Trac's through the creation of this website that Ford should deliver you a brand new 07' ST of your choice for free as a sign of their appreciation.

Tom, I like your idea, but how could I ever claim editiorial independence? You'd be reading things like "This 2007 is so good, everyone should run out and buy one right now! Or even sooner!"

But I'll forward your suggestion to Ford anyway. :D

By the way, in case you are wondering, my relationship with Ford has always been cordial, but very much at arms length. They do supportive things for ST owners via the web site, like help with meets, contribute prizes, etc. They occassionally ask me to make a comment for an article in the dealer publication, or publicize something like the recent ST essay contest. It's a good working relationship, but the boundaries are pretty clear and I think that serves everyone well.

I was leaning toward getting an Adrenalin, and waiting for the power rear window until I heard they wern't making an Adrenalin. Then it was a no brainer.

I will be looking to see what they are going to do with the Bronco, or just going ahead and get a Tahoe.

Not here.

I don't like too many thing on the '07, so I'll be keeping my '01 until it won't go anymore. The IRS, the big UGLY chrome grille, no tow hooks, no limited slip... especially the back window. As if right now, I'll be looking at something else when the time comes to replace the ST.

I too wante the 07 Adrenalin, HELLO FORD, if you really read this site, you know many people wanted it, so great move don't make it. very dumb on their part. Well right now, i think i might get the dodge 1500 daytona edition. 5.7 L HEMI

Well, let's see.

My 02 has close to 100K on it, which is more than the 80K for my brides 98 Grand Prix. So, it is getting a little tired.

BUT

It still runs fine AND

I don't need a V8 (nice but not necessary and the insurance companies just like to penalize you when you order any V8 options)

Don't like all that gaudy chrome on the front.

and

The lack of a roll down rear window is just unacceptable and a deal killer for me.

Sorry, No 07 for me that I can see in the future. :(

I'm with most others. I would have bought the Adrenalin, but I just can't see a good enough reason to swap my 02 for an 07. It will be paid off with low miles, and at that point I could use it for a winter vehicle and go with a sports car or something else while keeping the trac.

I am like you Al, except, offs are...it wong be an ST. Maybe an F-150. Sooner if they put a Powerstroke V6 in it.

Tom

Latest posts