Huh?!?!?!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What am I supposed to say. You are the only one that took it personal. I find that interesting.

Not pointing fingers, you know.

Tom

Todd, Rich, and George are constantly working at trying to keep this butthead off the site. It's the same person, but they haven't been able to get him blocked without causing others to get blocked at the same time. Just ignore it and I, along with the other Admins will try to keep it cleaned off. Sorry. I'm working days this week, so I don't get on the computer much at home during the night. I have bought a "Netbook" so I can be online more, so I hope to be able to keep up with all on here a little more often. I will apologize for this child's behavior. I just wish he'd grow up and just leave the site alone. But that probably won't happen, so, let's just ignore him for now.:angry:

i am sure i am on the his most wanted list.......

missed the action, but todd said it was typed in lower case as i always do.

frame job?

Well caymen claims to know who this person is:grin:

gary, i never would have thought about a possible frame job, is very interesting to ponder that.

could it really be that some dirtball, long standing member is setting you up?:sad:

Bill,

Yes I did. I had a brain fart and forgot to quote Gary's post about typing in all lower case,

Tom

Todd, Rich, and George are constantly working at trying to keep this butthead off the site. It's the same person, but they haven't been able to get him blocked without causing others to get blocked at the same time.

Are you saying that this person doesnt have a static IP address? I thought the only way you dont is if you are still on dialup. Dont know any with dialup anymore.

On my broadband my IP is static. Stays the same even if I reboot the modem.

EddieS,

Most people with cable or DSL service use DHCP, and do not have static IP addresses, because most ISP's charge extra for static IP's. Also, people can access this website from any Internet access point and many have multiple access points. Places like Home, Work, Starbucks, or even piggy-backing off a neighbor's unsecured WiFi, or using a cellular connection.

...Rich

stonemiser,

Read EddieS'04 post just before mine. the last paragraph clearly indicates that he though most people have static IP's, when in fact most peaple Do Not have static IP's, especially at home.

...Rich

I see what you mean Richard. Since this last blasting, when I log in under the Admin Rights, Todd and them must have given me the right to see everyone's IP. Not sure then how this guy gets on here when they are blocking him. Oh, well, not in my power to do anything but just delete his crap.:fire:

I copied and pasted the whole thing into an email draft, I was going to send it to Todd, but I just called him instead and he deleted all the posts. I was online when this idiot was posting, so I decided to save some of the banter. gary s. it's not in all lower case. He doesn't like Tom too much or Dingo.

Latest posts