Huh?!?!?!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard L, my IP addy at home must be static. It has never changed, since I have been with comcast. 10yrs...

The subnet mask and default gateway addys, also stayed the same. Whatever they are.

EddieS.

You can still have a Dynamic IP even when it never appears to change. If you never rebooted your Cable Modem, or even if you did, you can still get the same IP again. It happens frequently. Also, If you have your own wireless router you will appear to always get the same IP address even though your Cable modem IP address may change because you are connecting through your router. The IP address you see when using the IPCONFIG command is the Router IP address, Not the DHCP IP from your cable modem.

I have a wireless router and my main PC always has the same IP, subnet and gateway addresses, IP always =192.168.0.100 which is the router default IP so it never changes and yours is probably similar like 192.168.0.???...nearly all router use the same or similar defaults.

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

What this "Q out" retard doesn't have is a National Health Care Policy. If he did, he would surely have been pushed into getting the psychiatric care he so badly needs. IMO

Gerry Mac

Tom, your ignorance amazes me.Do you realize that anyone, who is not a member can actually access MYST, and read posts:cheeky:

I have never been banned. Was your IP blocked from accessing or did you respect Rich's wished and not make posts?

Tom

yet,yes my IP was blocked,I never had nor ever will have respect for Rich.

You can access MYST from any computer on the planet, logging on and posting is something else.

Bill Barber said:
I never had nor ever will have respect for Rich.

Wow!

Respect of others, for me, is something I grant automatically. It is their's to lose, not their's to earn. Is it the other way around for you?

I only ask because you say you "NEVER" had respect for Rich. I also ask because I had this discussion ("respect: Is it earned, or is it automatically given?") with another member once. I'm genuinely interested why some people feel one way or the other.

TJR

Bill,

*RESPECTFULLY* I have to say...

Professor has 1 f, 2 s's. If I'm going to be called one, I should at least earn the title. LOL.

As for it being your issue, not mine; I agree it's OUR issue but it's open for discussion if YOU post it in public.

Don't get bent when people discuss things you post. If you don't want to talk about it Archie Bunker knows what you should do!

:banana:

TJR

Bill B,

Gary gets it. Calling me professor WAS rude and obnoxious. Publically showing blatant lack of respect for an (ex) admin of this site is my business since I am a member of the site and therefore vested in its civility.

I've said my peace.

TJR

Latest posts