Huh?!?!?!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The really sad part is that I am convinced it is a fellow member that lives a very sad life.

Tom

I got to witness this one, too. I must say that it's not much of a bomb. It's essentially just a copy and paste of anti-Cayman stuff. It's quite boring and unimaginative, actually.

HMMMM, who is disgruntled, vindictive, oppressed, generally negative and depressed in thier posts? Who could resort to this type of tactic with no remorse or shame? How long ago did the bombs start showing up? 30, 60, 90 days ago? About the same time as the off-topic board was created? I wonder, this person is very sick and we should find ways to be of help to him! Let us pray and forgive this a**hole for his deeds and hopefully he will grow tired of this nonsense. If not :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::smack::smack::smack:

It's obviously someone who takes this off-topic forum way the hell more seriously than me.

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't miss much. He posted 2 messages to about 125 threads. He is a real retard.

He did sign one of the messages as Q. So, I guess we know who that might be. Good riddance.

Is that why you can't look at any threads unless logged on?

If not logged on I simply get the following when clicking on a thread:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'

Incorrect syntax near '='.

C:\INETPUB\VHOSTS\MYSPORTTRAC.COM\HTTPDOCS\SHARED\../shared/function.asp, line 337

Missed it again but if he's signing as Q it means he is either a longtime member, a former member, Q himself or the ghost of Q coming back to haunt us.

78f58a6accb57279a62476e37f2b80ce.jpg

It wasn't "Q". It is a fellow member here that posts often. This person has a vendetta against me. Oh well.

Tom

Latest posts