If Bush had done it...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
Just a little food for thought on a Hump day.:grin: Discuss... :eek:nline:

[Broken External Image]:

If Bush had done it

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a TelePrompTer installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had stated that there were 57 states in the United States, would you have said that he is clueless?

If George W. Bush would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in Texas, would you have thought he was a self important, conceited, egotistical jerk?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had misspelled the word "advice" would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoes as proof of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One to fly low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He did all this in 9 months -- so you'll have three years and three months to come up with an answer.

Have a great day, y'all!:banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOOK OUT!!! HERE COMES FRANK!!!!

Frank has already seen it. He is currently checking with his union representitive and his mother to see how he should respond. He will be back shortly...:grin:

15f5fd8bad240effb88a1d0aae183a3e.jpg

GW had an excuse - he's an idiot.

That's so old, lame, and really not based in fact whatsoever. If I'm wrong, then back up the claim that GWB is an idiot with facts to substantiate that claim. Here are a few facts about GWB:

1. First, and so far only President with a Harvard MBA - Can't get one of those, or an undergrad degree from Yale if you're an "idiot".

2. Higher GPA than his last opponent, John Kerry (who served in Vietnam [sic])

3. Higher GPA than Obama - wait, Obama has never yet released his college transcripts for public viewing. So yeah, until he does, we can just assume that GWB's GPA is higher than BHO's.

4. Only President going back to I believe Harry S. Truman to have actually worked in the private sector, owned & maintained businesses, & actually met a payroll.

I will agree that many of his domestic policies were horrible, but saying he's stupid or an idiot is just idiotic in itself.

@Mark K: "Hospital Corpssssman" - The sad part about this mispronunciation is that it was on a teleprompter right in front of him, and he was probably briefed by his handlers prior to making the speech.:banghead:

Bush derangement syndrome still exists, even after being in the midst of the worst and most unqualified person to hold the office!!!

Liberalism is a mental disorder...

John Kennedy also graduated from Harvard, but not with an MBA...He graduated (cum laude) from Harvard with a Masters degree in international affairs in June 1940, and his thesis was published in July 1940 as a book entitled "Why England Slept", and became a bestseller. He also had what some consider a photographic memory in as much as he could read up to 50K words per minute.

I always find it amazing that the Democrats always made George W. Bush out to be dumb and illiterate. Then after the war in Iraq, they tried to say he lied and tricked them into voting for the war with faked alligations of WMD's??? Why would they want to admit that they were fooled by someone they claimed was a half-wit?? That would appear to confirm that he was really smarter than them, and they lied and made up exagerated stories that he was dumb?? They wouldn't do that...would they??:banghead:

No man is perfect and surely no President has been perfect. All US President's have made mistakes. it's just that the media makes them more obvious now. I think it was Jimmy Carter who was misquoted when he told the Polish people "We want your Women"??

All Presidential candidates criticize their predisesors gaffs and promise they would not and will not make those same mistakes. In they end they make just as many bone-head mistakes as the previous Presidents did, just different mistakes, so they think that makes it OK?

I don't see much point in the Pot calling the Kettle black. They are all just politicians needing employment....Not much different then the people who lie on their resume to get a job.

...Rich

@Mark K: "Hospital Corpssssman"

You haven't heard him make that mistake more than once. Bush never learned.

I'm convinced that Bush bought his MBA.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XL9wUtyucOs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XL9wUtyucOs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Is being convinced of the illegitimacy of an education kind of akin to being convinced of the illegitimacy of citizenship? Without proof, they're very similar conspiracies.

I have a friend that has graduated from Harvard. She is, by far, the dumbest person I have ever met.

Anyone can go to college and get a degree. It doesn't prove that you have anything between your ears, especially if Daddy has lots of money.

Tom

I have a friend named Marco Trujillo (true story) that claims to have been born in the U.S. Neither of his parents speak any English. His father works construction, his mother in a chicken processing plant. They say they are legal immigrants.

Anyone can say they were born in the U.S. There are many, many millions who claim to be citizens and have the right to work in the U.S. It doesn't prove that you were born in the U.S., especially if you have a couple thousand dollars to pay a coyote.

I would be wrong to even suggest that Marco's parents "might not" be legal, though, wouldn't I? That would just be racist.

By the way, please don't take this to imply that I believe Obama is not a citizen. I think its a ridiculous conspiracy and won't think of it as anything more than that without proof. Kind of like believing that Bush didn't actually earn his degree. No proof for either, but some people, depending on which side of politics they fall on, will hold as truth to their death that one or the other of these is true. You probably believe birthers are absolutely insane, but wouldn't apply the same logic to your belief about Bush's education.

And not everyone can earn a degree. I have many friends that failed that attempt. Some really smart ones too. Money aside, not everyone can earn a degree from Harvard, either. Many people would like to think they could have done it, but hey, I can run a 9.8 second 100 yard dash, I just chose to go a different route. I don't need to run that fast in my line of work.

Mark, why don't you refute anything cited in the article? instead of just posting lame pictures?

This is why America is so sick of Democrats....Blame Bush is their only response...The party of pointing fingers....I'll take the Party of "NO" to higher taxes, bigger Govt, runaway spending, corruption, amnesty, etc....

Latest posts