Invisible Glass - WOW!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Invisaglass works great. Works even better if you walk further down the isle and pick up a black ice microfiber glass cleaning cloth. Trust me, that combo will have you forgetting you even have a windshield between you and the road. Well, that is unless you use Autoglym.

I used it again tonight after it had rained locally during the week. I used it on the moonroof for the first time and it felt like I was rubbing the rag over sandpaper! Applied a second coat and it was smooth as a baby's.....well, you get the point. I did use a terry towel that had been washed previously and unlike my first experience had no streaking whatsoever. I do like this product!

I tried this product today as well...very impressed. I had some lint-free rags, but I decided to try the old newspaper trick. Sure your hands get black from the ink, but it works like a charm. When I was backing up I thought I had left my rear window down from driving around earlier...but that's just how clean it was. :)

Latest posts