Is it a real Adrenaline??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as far as i know there hasn't been an real "adreneline" produced yet. The Adreneline is new concept that Ford svt had unveiled for (and were supposed to produce for the year 07). Was supposed to produce a crazee 390hp. I suppose the new '07 s with the 3valve v8's (292hp) are about as close to the adreneline package as we'll get , not the 6 bangers from the previous years as it looks like svt's plan may have fallen by the wayside.:)

my apologies!... Didn't realize ford had come out with that package in earlier years. What do I know , my last 4 trucks have been F150's!! lol Sorry again.

So the only things that make an Adrenaline an Adrenaline are chrome wheels and side bars, a badge on the tailgate, stiching on the headrest and the stereo?

pniod72 is correct, except you spell it Adrenalin.

Ape Out.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
pnoid, correct.

The Premium XLT in '04 came with color matched cladding, leather and six-way heated seats.

I'd say if you don't have the stereo and stitching on headrest, it's probably the Premium version that someone has added badging to. Everything else (wheels-stepbar-badging) can be purchased on eBay, but doubtful headrests could be bought.

I know when I was doing research on which model to buy, the differences between the Premium and Adrenalin was not worth the added cost for me.

Also, I haven't read much on here about the Adrenalin sound system but on the Ranger boards I've seen a number of complaints about the similar Ranger Tremor system crapping out on people.

Latest posts