National Meet Poster

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was not able to make to the national meet this year due to continued rebuilding work

after hurricane Katrina. I really wanted to attend, and I hope everyone had a great time

I really missed the fellowship of other Sport Trac Owners. I would like to know if there is

anyone who would be interested in selling one of the poster from the event this year I

would really like to obtain one if there is anyone who would like to part with one.:D

Not from this year but I have some posters from the '04 meet, which were left over. I didn't see one for this past year, at least I don't recall it being posted. If anyone wants one of the older ones I'll check to see how many I have (pretty sure fewer than 30) and how much postage is. If it's reasonable, I'll send it out on my dime. If interested, <B>POST HERE</B> and then email me your address and I will ship on first come, first serve.

1st one.. would love to have one of the old ones.

[email protected] to get me.

01 Sport Trac i dont remember if there was a poster this year at t6he meet. At least I didnt see one.

Last edited by a moderator:
holy crap spaceman, in your members profile that exhaust clip is that your trak? If so WOW. that sounds freakin awsome man. What is your setup, any pics of your exhaust, under and exterior?

Hey Spaceman nice to hear your still around, I would not like (not) like a poster, but just wanted to say hi!!!;)

No there where not any, Why???

Because I never knew there was such a thing, NO one else made them, No one offered to make one, NO one informed me there was one...

Thats why........

I think I tried to remember everything I could especially having two helpers bail out on me and leaving me and Rich L to do it all...

Todd Z

I remembered to grab a couple of table cards from the ball game. They were on the tables where we had lunch. They say: Louisville Bats Welcome

Sport Trac Enthusiasts-

Ford Motor Company

Gave the other to Todd and Rachel.

For those interested, here's a pic of the poster. Dimensions are 12.5 x 18.5.

<a href="http://www.zjstech.net/~library/7804/STMeet2004_2.jpg" target=top>'04 meet poster</a>

Latest posts