National Meet Poster

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd - You did a fantastic job putting together the Louisville meet and we did not need a poster. I for one really appreciate all the work Rachel and you put into organizing the meet. If you decide to organize the event next year, count me in as a volunteer that will not bail on you.

Dan

Karma, that clip was of my old setup consisting of a Random Tech y-pipe, RT Hi-flow Cat and a single in/out Flowmaster 40 original. I have since changed my muffler to a Hooker aero-chamber single in/dual out. From the response I got at the ATL meet last year and from some of the boys down here, it's sounds better. Unfortunately I don't have any clips of this set-up.

Glad you like, and if you check out the Projects section there are some other clips of exhaust set-ups.

The posters distributed during the 2003 and 2004 National meets at Louisville, KY were made and distributed by Ford solely on their own. It appears that they did not remember doing the posters in the past, or decided not to do posters this year. I think skipping last year at Louisville and moving it to Dallas may have caused a break in their train of thought. :rolleyes: My guess is they simply forgot to make a poster, and we never asked

...Rich

Alright folks I've got 25 posters. I need to check on shipping and will give the option of tube or envelope(if I can find them). I'm guessing I can send them media mail, which would come out to be < $3 (I think/hope). I will check who has emailed me asking for one and post either tonight or tomorrow.

Way late, but I have responded to the people that emailed me regarding an '04 meet poster. I noticed that some folks interested in this thread did not email me. I again ask that you email me if you're interested in a poster. I'm guessing it will cost about 3-4 bucks for a shipping tube and shipping but ask that you paypal me $6 just in case. I will return the change.

Latest posts