NEED SOME HELP OT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob moore 2

Reaction score
If you all are not super duper busy, i can use some help.

One of my friends here at work has a son who was nominated for prep xtra defensive player of the week that is sponsored by one of the local TV stations. ITs voted for online on there sight. Some of his stats from friday nights game: 1 interception returned for a TD, 1 fumble recover, 10 solo tackles and also had a rushing TD.

Righ now he is not doing so well in the voting and i told her i knew how to get him back in the lead and that was to ask help from my favorite web sight.

We are doing everything we can here at work to vote, but we just cant seem to stay caught up.

His name is Matthew Wallace, from Loudon.

If u would vote and get him back on top, it would be gr8ly appreciated.

Voting ends tomorrow at noon

He got my 10 votes which put him over the top. Do you want some more margin?

...............Oh I gave him another 1/2 dozen. He's up by 0.5%

...............OK another 1/2 dozen brings him to 49.2%

I feel like i'm in Chicago....Vote early....vote often!

Six more for Wallace and one for Tyler Williamson ( I felt bad for him) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
keep em coming thanks for the help.

it seems most of the other guys are coming in during school hours so the more distance we can put between them tonight, the better :)

49.3 to 48 % matt has a slight lead come on and vote and being from chicago like mike c said vote early vote often!!!

Latest posts