Need some opinions !

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean Cobb

Reaction score
I bought the brushed aluminum decals for the F/R/SW decals. I'm looking forward to the WebExtreme sale. I'm going to get the brushed aluminum rocker panel and windshield decals. I want to get the hood decals but they don't have brushed aluminum. Just want some opinions on what will look good. I have a black 2003 ST with black trim to match and a chrome billet grille. Would appreciate any input. Sean :blink:

I have the brushed aluminum decals on my Comp. Orange Adrenalin, and they look really good with the rest of my chrome. Have you already installed the ones you bought? If not, there is a product called Rapid Tac I used to put mine on the and it made the decals adhere alot better than just using a soapy water solution. I bought two bottlesRapid Tac and Rapid Remover both 4 oz. and it cost like $12. -Heather:)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
We can do the Brushed Aluminum for the hood decals. I'll add the color to the drop down menu.

Heather - good point! I have Rapid Tac for sale now as well. I'll make sure both items are posted on the web site.

No I haven't put the decals on yet. I actually won't be back in the States until the middle of January. I'm currently deployed to Iraq. I'm actually from right down the road at Ft Riley, KS. I haven't done much to my ST but am so looking forward to when I get back. Sean

Did your truck come with the tail lights chrome like that or did you put those on there ? Save all your stock stuff , you might want to change it back to all stock some day . I wish that the orange was available when I bought mine , I sure would have got orange too ! Mine's white and I'm sick now that I've seen the pictures of your's . If you trade with me , I won't be mad at you any more .

The chrome tail lights were actually my very first mod. Yes, I saved all my stock parts. The next thing I buy will be new shocks, tires, and sway bar. Sorry, but I won't be trading her, EVER! My husband and I are talking about getting a little Focus to keep mileage off both our trucks. He has an hour drive one way to work.

Hey GM, how goin? :) -Heather

Latest posts