New Bumper Cover and Side Claddings

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean Cobb

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could go about getting 04-05 Bumper covers and side claddings painted to match. Coastiejoe is already looking around for me so I just am looking for suggestions.

I been kinda wondering about this myself. My guess is that the parts already painted must be really high in price or alot of people would be going this route.

I still find it hard to believe that no one has come out with any alternative bolt on body pieces for the trac. New bumper cover pieces front & back (or atleast a direct bolt roll-pan) and side skirts. Would be extremely simple to install since everything would bolt right up. I’m kinda disappointed in this really. I want mine to be black like the new ones. But I am pretty doubtful on my abilities to paint them and have it come out well by following the project. (anyone in KC done this mod and want to help a fellow enthusiast out?? :) ) Still some fancier upgraded body pieces would be even better, like ground effect/euro style bumper covers etc. I see some really nice looking body panels on a lot of chevy trucks. These types I would just have painted professionaly of course, as it would be worth it in the end. (I’m too cheap to spend $3-500.00 on having a shop paint the stockers when a good result can be had as a D.I.Y project, just not necessarily by me)

Who knows.. it is disappointing as these kinds of products can really help achieve a more custom looking truck as a “have painted & bolt it on” kind of a project.

The parts from ford are "paint to match".

You will never get them new in color....

The reason you will not see any parts like that is the ST is out from 01-05. And now that the "old" body style, and drive train is dead, Good luck finding ANY one who is willing to make aftermarket parts specific for the ST now...

Todd z

I recently called a local ford dealership to get some Deep Wedgewood Blue and all they have is tubes of touch up. I was told to call a paint deaer. I called Car Quest and my color code LL was $60 a quart. Together with reducer and clear coat it was $125.

Latest posts