PIONEER DVD/GPS SYSTEM

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Schroeder 2

Reaction score
I have a AVIC N2 Pioneer dvd/gps in dash system. This was installed in my brothers 2004 f250 s/d and used for 2 weeks until he wrecked it, pulled it out. He paid 1800 installed for it. Looking for best offer. I can post pics/send them to you if needed.

PICS... This also comes with the ford installation cover for the head unit, a steering wheel mounted remote control, and can have the rear view camera added later if wanted. Includes original box and all wiring. Everythings there, it was removed by the company that installed it. Please check out my library for the pics. Thanks.

HDoctors,

He did specify, "looking for best offer"

Also, I was the first offer on the board, so shouldnt I be entitled to the first right of refusal?

Thats weird, my posts arent posting?

HDoctors,

I understand he is looking for the "best offer"

I was the first person to make an offer, why couldnt I raise my offer as necessary? Wouldnt I be entitled to the first right of refusal?

Just to confirm, two emails where sent last night, one this morning, and now a second one was sent to your work address.

There is no backdoor issue here, Ive been all over this item, and I didnt stipulate seeing pictures, it looking good to me, or receiving an email from Hockeyfan. Thank you

HDoctors was 1st to accept my offer, so if he can follow thru, he gets it. I emailed him with my preference of payment, and if its ok, it is sold for $600. Otherwise, robc gets next shot. Dont mean to upset anyone, just trying to be fair.

Thanks, Jeff

Talk about getting backdoored, lol

HDoctor, you placed three stipulations on taking it,

"I am sold if I can see some pics and it looks good to me. Shoot me an email"

There is no followup on either end that this was the final outcome, meanwhile I AM emailing Hockeyfan, and unfortunately for me, hes not getting them.....hmmmmmm

Something tells me that my two emails last night are sitting in his inbox before your comment here. I guess my attempts to get this were screwed and Hockeyfan doesnt want to correct the matter, even if it means losing money. Thats retarded. Good luck!

Latest posts