PIONEER DVD/GPS SYSTEM

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hockeyfan, thanks for your post. I also apologize, definite truce declared.

Lasik, I appreciate your unpartial analysis, and just for the record, I do feel that I was attacked first by Herbie implying that I was backdooring him when in fact, as explained by hockeyfan the email was there and sent.

So I guess we can write it off to being an imperfection in the setup. My disappointment on losing the right to buy the merchandise was very short lived, to be immediately replaced by what I felt was an unfair attack on me. Nevertheless it is settled, apologees to all that werent amused by this exchange (by the way the punch in the eye comment was a joke, even when i was upset)

hockeyfan, if its alright with you, i would appreciate taking my place again inline if Herbie doest take it, and of course you add sboss to the mix, lol. it is a good deal and we can renegotiate price.

incidentally, heres an example of what doing business with me is like:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=rcuenca213

Last edited by a moderator:
Now your pist because I said something about a backdoor. First its the email thing, then the dishonest thing, now the backdoor thing. Make up your mind what is bothering you here. Fact is you did go behind the deal and try to offer more money to Jeff after the deal was sealed and you knew it was, to me that is trying to use the backdoor. The email was there, but after I accepted the offer of $600, then one went out today with a higher offer. And I don't know why you keep calling me Herbie, my name is Herb and only girls call me Herbie.:blink:

Couldn't help but address this because now he is pointing the finger at me after resolving the issue with Jeff. Just have to be mad at something or someone I guess. Sorry for all those not involved.

I agree close the thread, there has been enough drama and the item is sold!

HDoctors,

everyone, except you, is glad this discussion is over, and i might add settled. what purpose do you serve coming back, spewing trash and trying to start it up again?

you acknowledge in your very own post that my email was there first....so what further point can you make?

the fact is that since my email was there first, had hockeyfan saw and responded to it, you wouldnt have stolen the deal. there was no confirmation that your offer was agreed upon. as i pointed out numerous times you stipulated three things to the seller. no followup that you were satisfied on your part, and no SOLD post by hockeyfan was ever posted. in other words, no notification WHATSOEVER that the deal was "sealed". my offer was increased because there was no "SEALED" deal after all and i was willing to up my "BEST OFFER" as was requested originally.

im simply pointing out where things may have gone wrong, for whatever reason, and in turn this becomes a character assasination! wtf?

you attacked me as a person, my character on this board, and quite honestly thats what escalated here. i graciously accepted that i missed out, due to the setup of this sale, recognizing that this ISNT ebay. my point in saying that i could afford to buy anything i wanted, new or old was stated and made for that reason. in fact, just to prove that i wasnt heartbroken, i already have a kenwood touchscreen in my st. have had it for two years, bought it from a member of this board in fact. and since then ive also had a computer in my trac, which has been sold to another member of this board. there is no loss of electronics or features that i need, i simply thought it was a good deal and wanted it, you need to get over that fact now.

but when you come to try to make it personal just to make yourself feel better, now thats whats wrong with this picture, and if you continue with this stupidity, then this will easily become a 100 post discussion, i guarantee!

maybe girls call you Herbie, because its a girly name? ;)

Dude get a life, now your attacking my name. You just can't stop can you? Your just a pist off little man, grow up and take your crap elsewhere. I admitted your email was there after the item was SOLD. Get that word, SOLD. IT WASN'T AN EMAIL AUCTION OR MY EMAIL WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FIRST, 3 MINUTES AFTER THE OFFER! But I was smart enough to post here where the item was for sale. Your the one that left it open before by saying now I was the reason all this started. Call him a retard and my name girly, you are just the perfect business role model. Oh, that's right you graciously accepted you lost, right, after how many stupid posts above. Your character was shown and ruined here by none other than yourself, thank yourself for that don't point at us. He called you dishonest, then I supposedly attacked you, next everyone that posted here would have attacked you in some way. I think you just have to have the last word about this and try to show you are the beter person, just another show of your character. Have a great day and keep the posts coming if you like, I said my peace and countered your thoughtless, never ending, delusional posts, or should I call them attacks like you. I will wait to hear more garabage from you since you can't seem to stop or control yourself. Realize that you have 15 or so posts on a thread or 45 so far, and you keep them coming. I would have at least been a gracious loser if it went the other way, pist, but gracious from the start nonetheless.

Just to clarify too, you started this whole back and forth thing by posting on here just how little you know about the selling process. Oh that's right, you sold some games one time, silly me.

Why dont you guys get each others phone numbers and meet up instead of you both taking shots at each other being internet tough guys. The item is sold.

how little i know about the selling process?

i sold six items online in just the past week alone with the links to prove it. do a search in my name and see how many of the over six hundred posts of mine involve buying and selling, then talk about who doesnt understand the selling process, lol

its you that doesnt know about the buying process. had you said, after all your little stipulations, that the item was sold then there wouldnt be an issue. so why do YOU learn how to buy things graciously before you start giving out advice? post 51 and counting...

I do not know any of the parties involved in this; however, my two cents is as follows. As a seller, you have the right to sell to whoever you choose to sell too. This does not necessarily mean that you must take the highest offer; rather the offer that you are most comfortable with.

I agree that it would have been more fair to give Rob another shot at the item as he was first to provide an offer. This opinion is based on the fact that as of 9:39 am on the 29th Hockeyfan asked both parties to e-mail him at work and let him know who wanted the item. This was well after the offer of $600 by HDoctor. From what I can gather that is the reason Rob is so upset. He felt that he had been in contact with the seller and the item was still available to the person with the best offer. I may be speaking out of context but this is just my opinion.

As for the use of the word retard. This is definitely uncalled for and inexcusable. The use of that word is very offensive to many people. I suggest that everyone make a conscious effort to remember that people with special needs are indeed special and should be treated as such.

Okay off of my soapbox now.

Overall, I must say that it is sad to see that as members of Mysporttrac we cannot conduct ourselves in a more positive manner. I do not post on here very often but have used this website for a wealth of information; however, it appears that lately the website has turned into nothing more than an opportunity to bash one another for differences in opinions. I will continue to check this website on an almost daily basis. I just hope we can all start thinking prior to posting.

Dan

many of my six hundred posts over the years praise this site as being a peaceful place to talk about something we all love and have in common, st's.

boards like this just doesnt exist. perhaps my motivation in clearing up any misconceptions of being dishonest were fueled by my concern about my rep and character on this board. that being said, it was very inconsiderate of me to use that word, i apologize profusely.

thanks for your grounding comment dan sam, i beleive that there are member that understood where i was coming from and instead of making this a 100 reply post, it definitely needs to be put to rest. if hockeyfan and i can be on the same page, but herbie (or herb whichever his preference) cannot so be it. sorry to anyone offended by the mess, take care.

lets get back to modding our tracs!

Good and done I hope! I thought you guys might have to take digital photos of your schlongs and post 'em on here to declare a winner.......:lol: