Rear A/C

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise Hayes 2

Reaction score
The airflow from the rear air vent seems to be awful low, anyone else notice that? My 01 ST had much better air flow and there was a fan contol switch for the rear air. I have to say that is the one thing I don't like about the 07. I trave alot with my dogs and they are the one's suffering ..

I'm sorry to differ with you two, but the airflow to the rear seats, I think is adequate, especially considering that you are in control of the force of it with the fan control, which, I think blows harder than most vehicles I have owned,,,,,,you can always direct the front vents away from the front passengers, increasing the airflow to the rear even more,,,,,,,,just another one or two of my cents,,,,,,,,,,,,later, mark

Earlier model ST’s had individual fan controls for front and rear air flow.

Earlier models also had two hooks to hold passenger side floor mats.

Earlier models had two storage compartments behind the rear seat.

All of these changes save Ford money. Put a 100,000 miles on my 2001 ST no problems never had to be in to the shop for repair. My 2007 V-8 has already had to have the engine replaced.

Good luck with yours.

so they took out the stuff that makes it an ST???? that doesnt make sense. Sounds like the modeled it after competitors instead of keeping it unique.:(

Yeah, and they took out the roll-down rear window for a while, and then put it back as an extra-cost option.

Don't get me started on the live axle...