ST Mods For Sale: Shocks, Swaybar, Console, Clear Corners, Air Intake

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Moving soon and finally getting around to selling ST mods I pulled off my old Trac I sold last year. All for sale items pics are listed in an "Items For Sale" folder in my library as well as some pics of the mods installed when I had the Trac. These came off of my 2002 Trac, so check to make sure these will fit your own rig. Let me know if interested and would prefer paypal for payment if possible. If no luck selling items here, they will go to Ebay this weekend. Thanks for looking!

**SOLD** 1. Explorer Express rear swaybar with rubber bushings and collars. Swaybar painted red. $100 plus shipping in U.S.

2. 2 Front and 2 rear Edelbrock LOWERED ride height with IAS (Inertia Active System) shocks with installation nuts and bolts. Approx. 20K miles on them. $80 plus shipping in U.S.

3. Set of clear corner lights with never used amber bulbs. No cracks or scratches. $20 plus shipping in U.S.

4. MAC cold air intake. Would require the use of two stock hose clamps off your existing ST air intake system. I also tied into the stock plastic breather tube assembly. Filter in need of cleaning. Approx 20K miles of use. $30 plus shipping in U.S.

5. Center console (bag type WITHOUT bag) with all install parts plus ashtray and small floor board container (all items you see in pics). $50 plus shipping in U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long was the sway bar on the car?

What would be the cost of shipping for the Sway bar to Tuscaloosa, AL 35404??

They didnt change it for 2003's did they? As for as I know they didnt but just making sure.

Daniel F.

Daniel-

Was on the Trac for approx. 20K miles. Did most mods all at once. You should not have a problem installing on a 2003. UPS ground shows $17.28 if shipped tomorrow...ETA would be 5/13.

I'll take the cold air intake if you can explain how you tied this in to the stock assembly in terms of modifications to the stock parts vs. being able to restore to stock should the need arise. I'm in zip code 97080, let me know what the shipping would be.

Thanks!

Mike

Update:

1. Intake, clear corners, shocks: deal pending...awaiting response from Chuckles....Chuckles??

2. Swaybar: deal pending...awaiting response from Daniel....Daniel??

3. Next in line for clear corners: Griff (emailed) then Joycie.

4. Next in line for swaybar: Chris M.

5. Next in line for cold air intake: Mike Johnson

Mike-

The best explanation for using the stock breather tube assembly is by going to the projects page, then click the performance link, then select "intake breather bypass" project by George C. Look at the 2nd picture in the pdf file labeled "remove the entire breather tube assembly". Notice the use of the stock plastic breather tube fitted with a small section of hose clamped to the intake. This method does not require trimming or damage to the stock plastic breather tube. If you removed the air intake later, then the tube simply re-installs back into the rubber grommet located on the stock intake. This is what I did to restore the stock intake on my old Trac. Hope this helps. By the way, you could just go with this project we're looking at (intake breather bypass)...I would have if I had kept my Trac.

Latest posts