This site is dead........

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't like the site leave and stop your crying. We are tired of your feeling sorry for your self and negative attitude. There is a lot of posts on the Sport Trac Board here.

If you don't like the site leave and stop your crying. We are tired of your feeling sorry for your self and negative attitude. There is a lot of posts on the Sport Trac Board here.

Kinda harsh for a guy that's posted 2 times in 8 years...lighten up...:argue:'t

Hope you don't treat your customers like that!

Last edited by a moderator:
..lighten up..

There was a "head shop" around the corner from the house I rented during University called Lighten Up... I think we should all go check it out. I dont see why we cant all just get a bong. :haveabeer:

In all seriousness, Eddie is welcome (and should feel free) to voice his opinion here. If he feels the site is dying, perhaps some things have changed quite a bit over the last little while. I can sympathize with that sentiment. But nothing ever stays constant, particularly a user-generated content website. Its going to shift and mold itself depending on how the community uses it - for better or worse.

I don't have my Trac anymore, but I'm sticking around because I just can't wait to see what happens next! :driving:

Eddie,

Be careful. If you voice an opinion, negative or otherwise, that some here disagree with or otherwise don't think you should have or should voice and BLAM, the rude SOBs come out and pounce.

My experience is that "internet tough guys" are the same people that would cower if confronted in a real face-to-face situation, so don't take it personally. They are harmless.

a08b0aa8519f199cc873bd85c5464f78.jpg

TJR

Eddie has given more to this site than all the "bullies" combined.

They are cowards and very weak, not to mention ignorant, IMO.

Fast Eddie gives accurate technical advice, freebies he refuses payment for, out of kindness.

What do you guys contribute to this site? (You know who you aren't) IOW, Hypocrites. :angry:

?

I'm still here, just working now. Eddie isn't one of the one's known for complaining or negative comments. Don't know where that came from. You're cool Eddie, always there helping others and much appreciated for being here. :supercool::haveabeer: I understand what he's saying about ( dying ), it's alot slower here now compared to how it used to be but I still like this ST site more than others.

I think more people are getting good weather and are not cooped up inside as much these days. Either that or they are downtown signing up for ObamaCare...:btddhorse:

I agree. While I have had my disagreements with Eddie, I respect him. We have a few bad apples here. Some should never have been here.

Either way, this site is changing and many of us are friends outside of this website. I have visited the homes of several members here. This is still a great place to be.

Tom

eh, i agree with eddie in the aspect that older members are leaving and newer members are coming.... i miss some of the older members they were extremely helpful and good people