This site is dead........

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new post count is definitely down, especially on the Off Topic board. Only if we get a rant going can we get beyond single-digit post counts in a thread :(

Also, while posts on the normal board are still frequent, they haven't gone beyond 5 or so posts per thread in a long while.

This is the first good-weather day I've had in over a week....but I'm at work, and working in IT means I get paid to check this site, which is why I'm here so often :D

I also don't know where the hating post here came from.

This site would be a lot more useful if you could actually subscribe to a thread like you can on almost every other forum out there.

It was just my opinion. I realize things change. A few of you explained what I was feeling in this post. Im not going anywhere.

On that note,,, YOU BUBBA FROM GA. I HOPE YOUR MULE STOMPS YOU..

If he dont I will if we ever meet. you 2 time poster with no good input to the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask Todd very nicely and maybe he will give you a refund of your membership fees. He seems like a stand-up guy to me.

Mac

Gerry Mac, now thats funny..:rofl:

The problem is I have been here since '04. I forgot how much I paid...:rofl:

Probably used it all. On free time now...:rofl:

Have a good one....:haveabeer:

Bubba- How old are you, BTW? :cheeky:

The internet tough guy actually looks more respectable with his face blocked out by the strangely blue shot of TJR.

I believe your countereffective photochop is what is known as a Fail.

Tragic.

Dunno about age, but a 5 year old can use MSPAINT and that's all you need to perform an astonishing photochop like this :rofl:

Real nice..... Real nice... :angry::angry::angry:

Todd Z

tjr. It wasn't meant to make you scared.

So many people complain about the site but yet they come back. I have been here for a long long time just never posted before until I have had enough of all the complaining. Eddie and others if the site is dead and you bash it why keep coming here? I am sure the site admins do a lot of work to keep this up. Why knock them their site and their work?

Todd Z seemed to appreciate it.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Bubba,,,I think you ought to shut-up. At least until you have made some contrbutions to the site. Lurk all you want just shut-up.

This is an off topic board. If someone wants to say what they think. That doenst mean you need you to tell them to go away.

That is not a contribution ,,,,At this point your contribution will be to go away.

"Oh my" I just back peddled on what I said...ask me if I.....

Eddie

You should take your own advice. I called you out on what you said and all you can do it tell me to "shut up". Your first post was point less. Bash the site but keep coming here. What was the point of your post? See below. I hope you get banned.

Web Site Policies, Terms and Conditions

Posting Guidelines

This is an enthusiast site and is intended to promote enjoyment of the Sport Trac. We ask that everyone observe the following guidelines when participating in discussions on this web site. Please treat all contributors with respect; Abusive language will not be tolerated, nor will threats, bashing of others, or the web site. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in you being suspended or banned from the site. Also, please note that commercial advertising and offers on this web site are limited to our sponsors. Our sponsors help make this site possible. Whenever possible we would appreciate you supporting the sponsors first and not recommending others to purchase sponsor available items from non-site sponsors.

If you don't like the site leave and stop your crying. We are tired of your feeling sorry for your self and negative attitude

participating in discussions on this web site. Please treat all contributors with respect;

BLAH, BLAH, Blah....You started the disrespect and continued it with others that posted to this thread....I have nonthing more to say. Go talk to your mirror.

Latest posts