This site is dead........

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yoooooooo there bub.

if you are going to use my pics, kick back some cash :grin:

eddie,

bub is a lurker not a worker :bwahaha:

btw,

if that is tjr as the bk king in that pic, it looks like he is having a good time. :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
did this get past the goalie ?????????

check out buba's profile......

he works for carolyn ford in fayette, ga.

google it. hmmmmmmmm...........

admins????

Come on people, can't we all just get along? Eddie, don't be offended, just look where it came from! Please stop the bashing, the look and feel of this website is definately changing. For the worse or better, I don't know. But I still find great info here and believe it or not, commoradery with the membership. Can't wait to meet Caymen in June during Founders Day. Anybody got anything special I should tell him when I get there? BC

Exactly what I thought Eddie. Still ignoring my question. What is the point of your post? You think any other admins would let you get away with this on their site? Don't think so! Site seems pretty active now doesn't it? Woah is me. Speaking of my mule he just dropped a deuce that reminds me of you. :rofl:

I do apologize for bringing tjr into this.

[Broken External Image]:

So how about we all act like mature adults and stop with the childish poking and prodding of fellow members. Grow up or leave, it's pretty simple. This is directed at EVERY member on the site who is acting like a 12 year old.

Mark, because he hasn't done anything that some on here hasn't done to someone else yet. This goading to get a rise out of someone else is getting old. Lets all act like we are grown-ups instead of like a couple kids out on the playground.

Mirror on the wall. You dont deserve an answer at all........

you need to be banned for posting my pic in the donkey poo.

Admins are you.

Funny how you are asking the admins for help when you should be banned to for braking several rules yourself. You started your own mess why should they help you when you bashed the site. Your post was pointless. Keep crying. :boohoo:

check out buba's profile......

he works for carolyn ford in fayette, ga.

google it. hmmmmmmmm...........

Google it, I did...

Carolyn Ford Fayetteville GA

Buying new cars from Carolyn Ford Fayetteville in GA, Ford, Finding new car leasing programs, extended warranty, car loans, car insurance, used car prices, ...

Show map of 275 Glynn St N, Fayetteville, GA 30214-1621

www.newcarseek.com/dealers/5258.html

it is now allan vigil ford.

looks like the class has had a sub the past few days :bwahaha:

[Broken External Image]:

Heh Bubba Gump, you there??? Its your turn.

Did you see what Gary said? You gonna let that slide? Shame to you. Shame.

Mac

:fire:

Man, I feel left out. We got a troll here and they haven't bashed me. I mean, I would expect a picture of me in some donkey baby juice or something.

Tom

mac,

i was giving him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was referring to the lady in the back.

i guess not :banana:

Latest posts