Vinyl business supplies

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joey reed

Reaction score
I have one 26 vinyl cutter, about 15 rolls of diffrent color vinyl, software, and everyhting else you could need to start your own part time cutting. The cutter was bought new in feb ths year and has been used about 30 times. I have a new positon at work and don't have time for it anymore if anyone would like pics i will take some tomorrow but I'm asking 500. or best offer i paid almost that for the cutter and prob have 400+ in vinyl and supplies just email me at [email protected] with any questions or for pics

Questions...

Brand of Machine?

Name of Cutting Software?

Software require at USB Dongle (it remembers the computers IP Address installed on and if you try to install it on another machine it will not work)

Colors of Film?

Brand of Film?

Cast Vinyl?

Calendar Vinyl (the cheap stuff that only last 6 mos outdoors)

You can update your post with this info plus pics.

Thanks,

SST

the machine is a master cutter its a stepper motor type but has never give me any trouble

and i have 2 or 3 extra blades for it

i have the flxisign starter with usb key that is unlocked so it will work with any computer

most of the vinyl is styletech cast

in colors brown,green,pink,black,white,flor. orange, lt brown, red, marron, silver, blue, flor. blue

in calendar (styletech i think)

i have white, black, orange,

also small peices of

reflective blue

chrome

and i also have copys of photoshop 10 and correl draw 10 and adobe streamline 4

i will try to get pics tonight and put them in my profile

Latest posts