WANTED: 2009/2010 in STA White Suede!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARVIN McINTYRE 2

Reaction score
Tough huh? I was a little late in getting the down payment for a new 2009 STA in the beautiful White Suede color, and the dire consequence is that FMC don't make in that color for the 2010 model year. I have been relentlessly searching to find one somewhere in the US of A, but so far to no avail. Can't quite get the available 2010 colors soaked into my head yet, and wondering why FMC executes a color so appealing in just one model year for the STA. I have 1 2001 ST in Island Blue, which was executed in the production year that it came out in. Maybe its just me, but FMC has a corporate culture that has good and sound ideas, but is short sighted on continuity when they have a winning product such as the ST and the variant STA model. If someone has a pin number (??) or whatever they call the "plan" (code/key?) that I can use to buy a new 2009 or 2010 STA, I would appreciate it very much. You think Bill or Alan would listen to me if I asked them to relent and make me a 2010 STA in White Suede? Somebody call them and ask them if you got their number(s) !!

Thanks, bud..... your help was appreciated, but I was looking for a 2009 Sport Trac ADRENALIN in the WHITE SUEDE color. I checked those tips you gave but they were the stock Limited vehicles and not the STA variant model. A salesman from Miami Fl. called me with one located in California, but that is another story as it may cost a fortune to have it shipped here to Dallas. Does anyone know what it takes to buy from an out of state dealer and what it entails to get the deal done? Would it be feasible to do this? Am I just pining for this color and not being real? Looked at the other colors for 2010 and they don't really appeal to my taste in color :eek:, I mean two "reds for the same model year(2010 Sangria Red and ??? Red) ? Can anyone help with a plan # for the discount, and what would you be asking for it?

Don't really want another brand of vehicle except Ford, but I may have to wait and hope there is a 2011 model and a change in heart for some vibrant and appealing colors, but I may be digressing here.... thanks for your help to whomever gives it for this dilemma..... did I spell that right? :unsure:

You are right, the STA's are hard to find, even harder in White, and when you pull up the vehicles, they all seem to say LTD and you have to pull the actual window sticker to see Adrenalin option:wacko:

I checked most of the dealers here in Atlanta area. only one silver one found.

Still on the hunt! :cool:

I wish Ford would allow a search option on their web site.

Bud

Feasible to ship, no. I would just buy a plane ticket to where ever you find it and drive it home.

Thank you all for your help and comments. Yeah, bud, FMC is lax in that regard, and it stinks to know you have to pull every vehicle to see if it has the Adrenalin Package. A dealer in Fla. located one somewhere in the West coast, but would not give me the details except for a partial VIN #. He wanted to do a deal over the phone but would not give any details except that if we did a deal it would be shipped to me in Dallas TX. Anyone have any experience with buying this way? I wonder if Gavin or someone's name I can't recall here, who worked for FMC, has any thoughts on this? Should I call off the dogs here? What about the X plan or z plan buying codes? Any one????:unsure:

Les, it was from a source with the internet ID of www.dealerconnection.com..... that is all he would tell me about my query. He seemed as though he wanted to sell it to me right then. He sent me a partial VIN. He just said it was located in the West.

Gary S. Thank you for your offer to help. Yes you can ask him if he can look it up for me. I will be monitoring this site for your message(s). Anything helps. He may contact me at this site or leave a messsage at [email protected]

Les, it was at Metro Ford in Miami. It was a sales rep from their intrernet sales team. He has not contacted me back since Monday. Maybe that was too much to handle for him..... oh well!

Les, it was at Metro Ford in Miami. It was a sales rep from their intrernet sales team. He has not contacted me back since Monday. Maybe that was too much to handle for him..... oh well!

Probably didn't find what you wanted, although they usually try to sell you something else...

While "stress:rolleyes:ing" to find an 09 STA in White Suede for the past week, I have:

Run out of luck doing so:unsure:

Found one in Cali, (a sales rep at Metro Ford did) but may cost too much to ship to Texas:eek:

Found there was not too many in White Suede:(

They WONT make a White anything this model year:angry:

Not enough information on a national database to find one:blink:

Can someone post a picture of a Brillant Slver color STA on here? I hear it is a nice color, but just because I am over 50 doesnt mean I want it to match my hair:lol:

While "stressing" to find an 09 STA in White Suede for the past week, I have:

Run out of luck doing so:(

Found one in Cali, (a sales rep at Metro Ford did) but may cost too much to ship to Texas:eek:

Found there was not too many in White Suede:(

They WONT make a White anything this model year:angry:

Not enough information on a national database to find one:blink:

Can someone post a picture of a Brillant Slver color STA on here? I hear it is a nice color, but just because I am over 50 doesnt mean I want it to match my hair

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill sell you mine...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
XST, hey, those are nice clear pics you posted! I am not too kosher on those wheels you have on there, but it is a blast to look at! I am awaiting some feedback at this time from a dealer here in Dallas TX, and one in Cali, where the STA is actually located. That seems like a custom stereo system that you have in your STA, and very pr$$ey to boot. How long this other scenario takes will determine how I proceed from here, but I will keep you up to snuff is something falls through. How long have you had it, and how many miles? I still want to see the Brillant Silver color before I commit. Where are you located, and what range (without divulging too much) did this STA come out to: mid 30's, high 30's, even into the 40+ range? Just asking, because I went into the Edmund's site to find out the TMV (true market value) on this truck and found out some valuable information on pricing. What equipment do you not have on this STA?

Latest posts