WTB 6-disc OEM radio for 01 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 62785

Reaction score
Looking to replace the stock radio in my 01 ST. Original radio just died (no power). I've checked all fuses with a multimeter and am confident that the old radio simply stopped working. :banghead:

Original radio had 6-CD changer with 2 black plugs on back (T100 connector I believe). While I understand the risks of shipping a radio without a CD bracket I'd prefer to replace the radio with something OEM radio that simply snaps in like the original. Do not want to deal with aftermarket kits and radios that don't look factory.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think one of those is worth? I have one and I've been kicking around the idea of going aftermarket. I have an '01 so it should be an easy swap.

You buying mine could go towards me buying an aftermarket stereo. Let me know what you're wanting to spend...

Jimmy:supercool:

Not sure on the value but I'm guessing, depending on it's condition, $100 or maybe more. I just put a grand into the truck and I'm trying to save up for new tires. As such I really don't want to spend a lot if I can help it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your yellow pages. Houston has a factory repair shop, that dealers use. Also they do exchanges.

Latest posts