X-Plan information

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are an X-Plan buyer, you are REQUIRED per the plan rules and regulations, to identify yourself an an X-Plan buyer.

Without doing so will disqualify yourself from buying X-Plan on the spot, per Ford rules and regulations.

Tom

you are correct , tom... however i've found that most dealers, at least around me, are not up of the minute details on the plan. In fact, they look at it as moving a car off their lot, which most of them are hurting to do so...

in fact, you are probably better off selling the car outright for the best $$$ value, if you can wait...

STanner,

You are correct. Most dealers wouldn't say anything, but there is always that chance.

You are always better off selling your old vehicle outright, but there is a dealer near me uses KBB for trade in value and on top of that, they give everyone a bonus $1000.00 on every deal...including A/X/Z deals.

Tom

geez, half the fun is to watch these sales dudes squirm when you know more than they do about the vehicles, programs, rebates, options, etc... i always go to the 'green' sales dude... i don't abuse them, but i do enough research and i enter the dealership knowing what i am going to spend... we just leased a 2007 milan I4 auto, sign and drive, tax and everything rolled in, drive it home for under 250/mo, 15k /year... sure gets better milage than the trac....:lol:

When I car shop, I play the salesmen. I let them talk, I then correct them when they are wrong. They sometimes try to argue. I then tell them not to argue because I know more about the vehicle then they do.

Some get pissed. I laugh and leave.

Tom

Latest posts