'07 New Billet Grill

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great........a real improvement to the OEM set-up. The lower grille really finishes it off and filles the big empty hole. The side inserts make the nostrils much less noticeable........real clean and great job!

/Brad

I like the look Terry. Now I know what mine would look like with a billet grill. Where did you purchase it. It really does look nice!

Mark --

LOL Mark --- your picture shows me what I had. I can compare easier ! Sister trucks -- hehe.

I bought it locally and they did the install. Now I am thinking about having the existing Ford grill painted to match the truck; just leaving the new grill.

Anyone ?? photoshop would help me decide ???

Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
oh thanks TSSS :eek:

when i say no mods for my 07, you post this :D

looks real nice, now it's time to consider

great choice :D

How hard is the install ???

Todd Z

Todd --

I did not install but I did see the install directions. They appeared to be very clear. Remove the grill -- cut out the existing center piece -- then install using the supplied clips.

Terry

Bootsy --

If I remember right from the install pictures (I did not read the instuctions), it showed 3 or 4 plastic screws on the top of the grill. Tape on the existing grill and using a taped putty knife, release the clips on each side of the grill on both edges.

I am sorry I did not read the instuctions. Of course the pictures make it look easy, but there was a picture of just the grill out and not the whole front end.

Terry

That's promising! I would get one on my ST only if the whole front end doesn't have to be removed. I think at this point removing the entire front end would be too much of a problem for me.

Latest posts