FS: 2001 Job 2 Parts for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trey Peck

Reaction score
I have a set of running boards, the stock radio with indash 6 cd changer and stock subwoofer for sale off of a job 2 sporttrac. i was thinking 75 for the runningboards, 20 for the subwoofer and 20 for the radio with indash 6 cd changer but would consider any reasonable offer. Im located north of houston and will only do cash in hand exchanges (sorry nothing personal just security conscious). i would prefer phone call or email. 713-858-1574 or [email protected]

Ken,

i Live in north houston in the woodlands. if your local ill meet you somewhere. id really prefer a cash exchange as the boards are pretty big and id rather not ship them. it probably wouldnt be worth it anyways. Thanks.

Trey,

did you get my email?

If not, please let me know and I'll resend. I'll take the radio and sub if you can ship to Tulsa (I'll pay for the shipping), do you have the cable that runs between the two?

thanks,

rich

Rich,

I got your email. Unfortunately I got a call within 30 minutes of posting this forum and sold the radio before I could even check my email. Sorry. I knew the radio and sub wouldn't last long at 20 bucks a piece and he bought both of them.

Latest posts