Great deal on a GPS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but they (Sony) said they credited it back on the 6th. So, I'm giving it until tomorrow, maybe Friday to show. Then I will be on the phone again.

I cannot wait for the day that I have NOTHING left to be concerned about with Sony.

Might be like my unemployment benefits, they get approved one day and then the next day or two, they show up in my Chase account.

Received my unit today and my update cd yesterday. Hope I like it is all I can say b/c of all the trouble you guys have had trying to get your money refunded.

james

Be sure to check the firmware version on the unit.....it should be 3.00 and there is an update on their website to make it 3.02.

I don't think the latest update is on the CD. I'm sure you will like it....I love mine, it works better than what I was expecting.

well, took it out for a test spin today and loved it. updated it to 3.02 with the cd I recieved yesterday. I think I am gonna really enjoy this unit.

james

Latest posts