Huh?!?!?!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love the new improved TJR:love:

Gerry,

Though it's certainly none of my business and I don't mean to get personal, might I be allowed to ask where it is that you work that you are subjected to such people?

TJR

First we have

Caymen and Gary S

Then we have

Bud and Frank

Now we have

TJR and Bill

"Can't we all just get along?"...Rodney King...:banana::argue::cheeky::rofl::smack::btddhorse:

Then we have

Bud and Frank

Now we have

TJR and Bill

bud, by making that comparison, you're basically saying that you feel Frank has some of the best, most well-thought-out posts on this board, and that he may be the regular contributor here whose opinions you have the most respect for--as that's my position re: TJR.

In which case--I'm sure Frank will be glad to hear you've finally seen the light! :bwahaha:

Good point, Bill. Bud might want to re-think his observations.

Although, given the order in which he listed everyone, one could possibly presume that he's lumping you and Frank into the same category!:cheeky: Although I certainly hope that's not the case!:grin:

Every one who post should put in a dollar everytime they post and have a drawing for the money after the last post. 10% going to the site.

bud, by making that comparison, you're basically saying that you feel Frank has some of the best, most well-thought-out posts on this board, and that he may be the regular contributor here whose opinions you have the most respect for--as that's my position re: TJR.

I'm camparing rifts between members, not intellectual substance, obviously....:smack:

you spelled compare wrong bud,Someone will make note of that:)

Bill, caught me, glad someone is grading this site!:eek:nline:

Have seen it used as typed before as well.

Potatoe or Potato?

Does this mean I can be a Senator from Indiana?

Gary, Love that scene!:banana:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts