OT: Anyone interested in buying an XBox with 114 games?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean Cobb

Reaction score
I have a modded XBox and can't sell it on EBay because of that reason. I'm trying to get rid of it because I don't play it too often. I would sell it with 2 S-Controllers. If anyones interested drop me there email with an offer. Also I have a PSP too with a few games..... just let me know

its a xbox that has a chip and a hard drive in so that you can burn rented games right on to the xbox and play them from the xbox without any loading time or having to buy the game. The only problem is that you can not play those loaded games on xbox live.

not really sure.......just make an offer

it has an executer 3 solderless chip inside with an x3 faceplate. also has a 240 or 260 GB Hard drive..... I cant really remember...... space for games partition is 246 GB. I have quite a few of the games on discs and 84 on the hard drive.

On disc : Kung Fu Chaos. SSX 3, Bloodrayne 2, Driv3r, Ghost Recon AWF, NFS Carbon, Stubbs, SpyHunter, CrazyTaxi 3, Dynasty Warrior 5, Prince of Persia The Two Thrones, The Suffering Ties That Bind, Ninja Gaiden Black, Fifa 06, True Crime NYC, TriggerMan, Hitman 3 Contracts, NBA Live 06, Tiger Woods 05, Gladiator, TMNT, Battlefield 2, Cabelas DAngerous Hunts 2, Fight Night Round 2, Sniper Eilte, Combat Elite, Silent Scope Complete, Shadow the Hedgehog, Alias

On HD : 187 Ride or Die, Aeon Flux, Americas Army, Arena Football, BeatDown - Fists of Vengeance, Black, Blitz - The League, Bloodwake, BMX XXX, Brothers In Arms, Call of Duty 2 - Big Red One, Castlevania COD, Conan, Conflict Desert Storm 1&2, Conflict Global Terror, Dead To Rights 2, Deadly Skies, Def Jam Fight for NY, Delta Force - Black Hawk Down, Destroy All Humans!, Doom 3, Doom 3 ROE, Fight Night Round 3, Fable, Fahrenheit, Far Cry Instincts, Freedom Fighters, From Russia With Love, Fuzion Frenzy, Ghost Recon 2, Ghost Recon 2 - Summit Strike, Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas, Gun, Half-Life 2, Halo, Halo 2, Headhunter - Redemption, Hitman - Bloodmoney, Land of the Dead, Madden 06, Madden 07, Mercenaries, Midnight Club 3 - DUB Edition, Mortal Kombat - Shaolin Monks, Medal of Honor - European Assault, Mortal Kombat - Deception, Myst 4 - Revelation, Narc, Nascar 06, NBA Street V3, NCAA Football 06, NCAA Football 07, NFL Street 2, Need For Speed- Most Wanted, Need For Speed Underground 2, NHL 07, NHL 06, Operation Flashpoint, King Kong, Pilot Down, Playboy The Mansion, Predator, Prince of Persia - WW, Rainbow Six 3 - Black Arrow, Rainbow Six 3, Rainbow Six Lockdown, RIddick, Shattered Union, Sid Meier's Pirates!, Spartan - Total Warrior, Splinter Cel CT, The Matrix, Path of Neo, The Punisher, The Warriors, Tiger Woods 06, Tiger Woods 07, Total Overdose, Unreal Championship 2, Vietcong - Purple Haze

like I said not really sure on price just try and make a reasonable offer. if you want to go on xbox live the executer has an on off switch which allows you to switch back to the regular operating system.

Latest posts