San Francisco is filled with IDIOTS!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
baron_iv, I'm sure they are here but after reading some of the old posts from "your favorite old posts" from the one a couple of posts down from here, it would scare me to chime in. Of course I'm a red blooded hunter from Pa and I'd be damned if they get my guns. I'd vote for anyone who doesn't want to take away guns from the law ABIDING public, no matter what else they stood for within reason. Guns dont kill people, it's those damn bullets that do.;)

I am with you every one should own at least one.Three round burst,full auto it would be nice but is to dangerous for most people so i do not mind single shot,one shot one kill correct.i can hold my own 30 rounds only last three seconds anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my Pistol carry permit, Long drawn out process in NY to get one...

Todd Z

BPoche,

Sweet AR there:wub: I have a regular Ar15A2 with plenty of ammo and 30 Rd clips

Remember these are the same people at the people republic of SanFrancisco that tried to outlaw the police from carrying firearms. OVer there it is whatever *feelgood* leftist cause gets exposure. That is why it is such a mess. they forgot the lessons from LA back in the Rodney King riots when people over there ran afoul of the 15 day waiting period for pistols to protect their families. When a natural or a manmade disaster hits, it quickly goes from civilization to dog eat dog.

Have a good one

Bob

other AR with some goodies front drop handle and sure fire light she is normally in the trac with me. crazy maybe safe yes.at least me[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I don't know what's scarier -

The fact that this was put on the ballot or the fact that the majority of these morons in SF voted for it.

There's an old saying "The only way to cure stupid is with a bullet."

Could the San Franciscans been going for self preservation.

I would also like to chime in on the illegals/drivers license issue.

Working in the medical field I have seen many people killed by drunk mexicans before noon. None of these illegals had a driver's license, insurance, or green card. One morning I saw one that killed a Mother, Father, and a 3 year old. The 5 year old in the car lived but had a severe spinal injury - and now, no family to take car of her. Hell yeah - they need to show proof of citizenship and insurance to obtain a driver's license.

Sorry for the rant.

Dunc

None of these illegals had a driver's license, insurance, or green card. One morning I saw one that killed a Mother, Father, and a 3 year old. The 5 year old in the car lived but had a severe spinal injury - and now, no family to take car of her. Hell yeah - they need to show proof of citizenship and insurance to obtain a driver's license.

Sorry for the rant.

come down to new orleans and you would die it is now little mexico and their have been so many accidents it is unreal. i do not think it is a rant it is fact

josh nice AK

Everyone claims that the illegal work force is great for us since they reduce the cost of labor and reduce the otherwise high price of the product. Let me state a few things that is apparent to me. If anyone disagrees, feel free to correct me.

First the product price may slightly be reduced at the point of sale, but the big delta in cost is kept by the employer. Many employers of illegals pay them under the table and therefore save on their share of the FICA bill. We pay for all the incurred costs of the illegals being here, such as, schooling their kids, paying for their medial bills, icurring cost of their non insured status when they have accidents, providing for their children and them when they have a child in the U.S. and declare that the should stay resident in the U.S. as the legal guardian of a U.S. citizen. If you add up all the costs placed on society and the tax payers, I'm not sure I'm getting a deal with their "cheap" labor. Let's add up the the real labor costs of illegals and see if it is really "cheap"!!

I guess now we know why Explorers, and Sport Tracs especially, aren't on the list of most stolen vehicles posted yesterday. It seems Explorer owners have either a big gun, a big dog, or both. :D

I guess I don't fit in, since I have neither. Though at work I do get to occasionally shoot an M-16. :cool:

I also have a 180 pound rottweiler who LOVES to ride around in the back of the trac. Needless to say, people don't get close. ;)

I always like to ask the anti-gun folks if they'll put a sign in their yard that says "This Is A Gun-Free House". No takers yet. Might as well do that for the whole city of San Fran.

Move to Oakland....they, the thugs, already live in Oakland! I used to live in Almeda and go work out at the gym which was very close to downtown Oakland. I thought I was going to get mugged just going to the gym everyday.

This country was never founded on any principle that stated that the majority should rule. The founding fathers even warned that "majority rule" was a very dangerous thing. The United States of America is suppose to be a "Democratic Republic", not a democracy. This is obviously a fine example of that! We don't even teach that in our schools anymore. We are suppose to be under the rule of Law , not rule of Man. The fact that the majority of nuts living in San Francisco think it is ok to pass a law that violates the Constitution shouldn't make a hill of beans. All this does is make the criminals feel more comfortable while they are breaking into your house at night. Talk about sheep being led to the slaughter! Let men marry men, let women marry women, let illegal aliens have the right to driver's license, and welfare, and let them vote. For the love of Pete, it's probably a good thing they are giving up their guns, 'cause they'd probably end up shooting themselves anyway!

Latest posts