WANTED: Gen2 OEM tonneau cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Smith

Reaction score
Looking for one that's in reasonably good shape for around 500. Living in the NW FL area, so preferably somewhere near that I can pick up to avoid high shipping costs. Thank You!

Hey man...good luck finding one for that price they retail for triplee that...i have a mint condition one for sale for $900.00 if your interested...

Patrick, below is a site that carries many different types and brands. I purchased a bed cover made by Advanced Cover. This is a lighter, flatter type cover, and the cost is about $625. Truck Add-Ons carries them and the site below says they do also. If you want a used cover, just keep checking the site, they go up for sale all the time in about the price range you are considering.

Very nice cover. You may also want to look at a BakFlip F1. It's flush mount and it can be opened in sections and stood up against the back window for unrestricted area of bed use.

The older units hail dent easy and they leak.

Lol. 900 for a used factory st cover. Is that a typo?

Ya 900 you fuckin douche bag! Its a factory butterfly weather proof double locking tonneu cover! And the guy said oem not so generic piece of shit...especially comin from the guy who has a stock ass st...lmao :bwahaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your right! Just because you want something to be true didn't make it so. I learned that the hard way selling my 08 sta....although...I did end up getting what I wanted.

Latest posts