WTB: Bed Extender (South Jersey/ Philly)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Szagala

Reaction score
Looking for a bed extender in the Philly Metro so I can avoid shipping.

Anybody looking to get rid of one?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can not look up the extender itself so I looked up a tail gate. Here are two yards in your area that have Tracs in their yard. Might be worth a call..

Newcomer's Truck Parts, Inc. USA-PA(Waynesboro) E-mail 1-717-762-1532

Donawitz Auto Parts USA-PA(New-Brighton) E-mail 1-800-248-1032

thanks coastie,

that second place is about 8 hours away so it would be cheaper to ship then to drive out there and get it.

might give the first place a call, only about 3 hours away.

Kev try South Jersey pick up center Rt 47 Hurffville or South Jersey Pickup Truck Center on rt 47 just south of rt 55. Port Elizabeth. Last time I called $199.00.

Kev I don't know if you got one yet or not but I have one that I would sell you But I'm about 50 miles west of Philadelphia in Boyertown Pa. if you are interested let me know and let me know what your interested in paying and if the price is right I might even be willing to meet you some where closer to Phila.

Kev, I live in Harrisburg PA, 2 hours from Phila and have a Ford Sport Trac bed extender to sell. The price is $140.00 and this does not include shipping. If interested you can call me in the evening at 717-241-2784 or e-mail at [email protected]

Latest posts