Intresting Obama/binladen article

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KL,

If Trumps only purpose for running for President then pulling, was just a publicity stunt, or his pulling out of driving the Indy 500 Pace car was just to get attention...He accomplished his mission...I just don't think he want that kind of negative publicity....I think it made him look foolish at just seeking attention.

I think after Obama showed his Birth Certificate, Trump looked like a horses ass, and knew that he did not have a chance to be elected President. He withdrew from driving the Indy 500 Pace Car and saw how people were so glad that he knew he blew it and did not want to make a public spectical of himself.

When he announce his candidacy, he immediately jumped to 2nd place as a Republican candidate behind Mitt Romney. People thought he had great business sense, and perhaps he does, But everytime he opened his mouth and the public saw his foot was in it, he started dropping in the polls. He may have business sense, but in my opinion does not have a lot of common sense. He is also way to manipulative and has to always have his way...As President that would have drove him insane.

So at least he had the common sense to pull out of the race early and hopefully give a better candidate a chance.

....Rich

Latest posts